Sunday, February 25, 2007

Simon Cowell is my hero!

I guess I should take a moment and comment on the latest American Idol shows. The guys, bless their hearts, were a little nervous. Brandon Rogers, the former back-up singer, Chris Sligh, the funny guy, and Phil Stacey, the Navy dad, are my favorite guys. I am also cheering for Sundance Head; I really hope he gets his act together this week.

The ladies are another matter. Holy cow, did they blow the guys away or what! My top two picks are of course Lakeisha Jones and Melinda Doolittle. How can you not put them in the front runner positions! Sabrina Sloan, Stephanie Edwards, and Jordin Sparks are also in my top ladies, but they all really need to step it up to compete with Ms. Jones and Ms. Doolittle.

The four people who left were good choices to leave. No one was a surprise. However, the ladies who left definitly could have stayed one more week. Antonella Barba and Alaina Alexander were really lucky they are pretty.

I think my favorite Simon comment from the week was when he said "I think there are 23 people who need to go ahead and book a plane ticket home." I love it! Well, I wish the remaining competitors good luck for this week.

No comments: