Friday, July 2, 2010

A Total "Eclipse" of the Harry Potter

My Aunt Kay (Team Jacob, by the way) treated me (Team Edward, not to be confused with team Rob) Wednesday afternoon to the latest Twilight movie- Eclipse. It was really good. I enjoyed it a lot for a book-based movie, maybe because it's been about a year since I read the book. There are a few things different in the movie, but nothing that ruined the story or will have to be put back in for the next movie. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson have both progressed in their characters, and the direction in this one made both their characters more likeable. Remember how much I hated the first movie? Jonathan even saw it today and liked it as well. So guys, it's a pretty good movie for you too. Even though there's a whole lot of wolf-boys without their shirts (yummy eye candy ladies!).

Anyway, the most exciting thing I saw may have been the preview for the final installment of the Harry Potter series. I seriously don't think I breathed for about 90 seconds while it was on. Although it did make me mad when I realized they have broken it into two parts. Part one will be released at Thanksgiving and part two will be released (take a deep breath here because this is the part that made me mad) in JULY 2011. Yes, July. 2011. A long freakin' time. 2011. July.

And since I'm having problems adding/editing images tonight and the boys have water day tomorrow which I need to pack some backpacks and set out the swim gear for, I'm cutting this short. Happy Fourth!

No comments: