Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A few summer pics...

Here are a few pictures from this summer. I can't believe how quickly this summer has moved!
Between Landon and Braden's schools is a large area that usually has goats of all sizes. Recently we noticed this new addition. Landon has named him Fred.

Braden's been working on his swimming a lot this summer. Nana takes him to the Olympic swimming pool at the country club every weekend; his summer program goes to the Mickey Mouse pool every Friday morning; and it seems that every birthday party we've been to this summer has been at the pool too! He's gotten so good swimming, he doesn't have to wear the life jacket and he's been okayed by the life guards to move into the five foot area. Way to go Braden!

I do try to get the boys to pose for me. Braden will cooperate for about five minutes, as long as the location is precarious and dangerous.


Landon, on the other hand, refuses to pose for anything, or stand still for five seconds for that matter. I'm lucky to come away with the few non-blurry pictures I have of him!


I only wish I had the ability to pull off this fashion statement some days!


Braden attended the basketball camp held by the high school coaches at Southside. He absolutely loved it. Too bad I can't get him to practice his dribbling without a Wii remote in his hand!

And of course, what's the Fourth of July without a little sprinkler action! Hope your summer is going as well as ours!







No comments: