Friday, March 27, 2009

Their Round and Clear and Pop Really Easily...

Bubbles. I love bubbles. And I love sharing bubbles. I found these great "Bubble Wands" at Wal-Mart the other day for $1, so I bought a couple for the boys. Alright, they were mostly for me, but we had fun playing with them. Braden even took time to pose for a picture or two. At least we got some outside play time in between all the demolition at my new house and the possible snow we could get tomorrow. Boo! When will it ever be warm all the time?

3 comments:

KimL said...

Love the pics! MISS YOU.

Tony V. Hammack said...

Gloria,

We got bubble wands today! They are fun. We had them blowing over the house going your way. When you get a chance can you e-mail me the picture you took of us at church. Thanks and I hope to see you tomorrow at Easter Services. Congrats on your weight loss also!

Tony V. Hammack said...

I forgot to say, your blog looks AWESOME! I need some pointers.