Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I hate being sick...

I've been diagnosed with bronchitis. I hate coughing, I hate coughing, I hate coughing. It's not my favorite thing to do. Let alone, the nose blowing or the not being able to breath. I missed the last two days of school because of this. Not fun in the slightest!
On another note, because of the ice, our school district was originally going to have to make up four days. The school board wanted us to fore go our spring break to make up the days. All the teachers vetoed that one! After the state forgave two of the days, we now only have to make up two days. This is going to be a lot easier to do. We already have to go two days after Memorial Day in May, so why not go the whole rest of the week anyway!
Ahh, just think- only 61 school days to go until Summer Vacation!

No comments: