Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All Things Harry Potter

Sunday I decided to start re-reading some of the Harry Potter books to refresh my memory before the last book comes out in July. I had recently reread The Goblet of Fire, so I started with The Order of the Phoenix. I had completely forgotten how much I love reading J.K. Rowling. She is an amazing author. She will pull stuff from the first book and use it as a clue to what is going on in the fifth book. I'm always amazed!


And I'm completely excited about the month of July. It's basically Harry Potter gone wild and J.K. Rowling making a bazillion dollars month! Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is released on July 11th and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, the seventh and final book in the series, is released on July 21st. I was a little sad when they didn't release the book on July 7th (how cool would that have been, book 7 released 7/7/07?), but then, they never ask me anything important anyway.


Now I'm off to finish reading the Order of the Phoenix. I've still got Half Blood Prince as well as my book club book to get through in three weeks! AHHH!

No comments: