Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Alive I Swear! Just Really Busy!

So I haven't blogged since the first of October. So what? You're still checking to see if I posted, right?
Alright, here's the update. And pictures will follow soon.
October flew by. I had several students compete in the State Fair Youth Talent Show. One act, Alli and Lucas, won their regional and got to compete in the finals. They didn't win, but totally should have. Aladdin and Princess Jasmine totally didn't deserve to win!
Halloween was fun. Landon wore his monkey costume again and was just as cute, if not cuter, this year than last year. I decided to stay home, hand out goodies, and watch the Razorbacks kill some random team for Homecoming.
November was rather busy. Lots of rehearsals for the Community Theater. Thanksgiving was fun, and Nana made some excellent turkey and dressing!
This last weekend was the ICFCT's production of "A Little More Off Broadway." It was so much fun! I have forgotten how much I like doing plays and things. We just put a whole bunch of songs together as a revue, and had a blast doing it. I made some great friends and can't wait to do it again, and maybe get paid for it!
My Christmas Concerts for school are scheduled for the 14th and the 17th. Right now, I'm supposed to be working on programs for the concerts, but as you can see, I'm blogging! School ends on the 18th and then it's two weeks off for the holidays. Gosh, that sure can't come soon enough. Well, got to get to work. I've procrastinated enough between blogging and Facebook!

No comments: