Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Obsession?

So, what do you call a show that follows around the current Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and last year's broke down Miss USA? How about Pageant Place!

This is a new show on MTV that I happened to catch after my guilty pleasure, The Real World. I know, how can I still watch that after all this time? What is it, like the 82nd season? Anyway, this show cracks me up. The current Miss USA and the current Miss Universe are pretty sensible. However, throw in Tara Connor, the Miss USA who went to rehab and the person who outed her addiction, the current Miss Teen USA, and you've got yourself some uncomfortable situations. I love it! You should totally watch. What's not to like: a broke down beauty queen and three fighting cats. Beautiful!

No comments: